Registered Nurse PRE-OP/PACU FT Days - CALL REQUIRED
Location: Granbury, Texas US
Requisition Number: REGIS92917
Under the direct supervision of the Director of PACU and the Charge Nurse this RN is responsible for implementing the Post Anesthesia Care record, nursing care plan and the assimilation of the patient’s hospital record Lake Granbury Medical Center and Ambulatory Surgery Center. The RN is also responsible for implementing all physician orders, providing for the continuity and quality nursing care for all patients, with continual evaluation of the patients’ condition, providing patient safety comfort, and privacy at all times. The Pre-Op/PACU RN may assist the anesthesia physicians with regional nerve blocks as needed.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organization habits
- Ability to adapt to change quickly
- Strong knowledge base relative to surgery procedures and management of the surgical patient
- Understands principles of aseptic technique and their implementation
- Ability to care for patients from pediatric to geriatrics
- Excellent teaching skills
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Texas Nursing License
- Minimum of two (2) years of bedside experience in an acute hospital setting. Previous Pre-Op/PACU, PCU or ICU experience preferred but not required.
- Current BLS required; must get ACLS, PALS and NIH stroke certification within 3 months of hire date
Apply today to learn about what we can offer you. Please contact Enza Rebecchi, Recruiter at Vincenza_Rebecchi@chs.net for more details.
Community / Marketing Title: Registered Nurse PRE-OP/PACU FT Days - CALL REQUIRED
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Granbury, Texas US
Job Number: 21033