RN- Behavioral Health Unit Full Time Nights
Location: Springdale, Arkansas US
Requisition Number: RNBEH88044
Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients a hospital setting? If so, consider joining our team as an RN in our Behavioral Health Unit at Northwest Medical Center-Springdale.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Conducting intake assessments through interviews with patients and relatives to gather case history
- Planning and providing nursing care for patients
- Making nursing diagnosis of the medical and emotional status of the patients and recommending treatment options
- Consulting with psychiatrists and other behavioral health staff in designing appropriate treatment plans for clients
- Administering and noting reactions to psychotropic drugs and other medications
- Arranging further medical attention when necessary
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment for staff and patients
- Testing for vital signs of pain and ensuring treatment of pain
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:
- RN license in the state of Arkansas
- American Heart association BLS certification required within 90 days
- Past Behavioral Health experience preferred
Apply today to learn about what we can offer you. Please contact Eva Fassauer, Recruiter at Eva_Fassauer@chs.net for more details.
About Northwest Health
Northwest Health provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Johnson and Siloam Springs communities in northwestern Arkansas. We are your family, friends and neighbors, and we work with and for our community to provide quality healthcare.
With a combined active medical staff of more than 540 physicians, 2,200 employees and 487 beds, Northwest Health is one of the largest health networks in Northwest Arkansas with five hospitals and over thirty clinics. Our hospitals include:
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
- Siloam Springs Regional Hospital
- Northwest Health Physicians’ Specialty Hospital
- Willow Creek Women’s Hospital
Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic regions in America—a perfect blend of urban sophistication and small town charm. If you aren’t local and haven’t already discovered this, check out www.northwestarkansas.org to see why NWA keeps winning awards as a best place to live.
Community / Marketing Title: RN- Behavioral Health Unit Full Time Nights
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Springdale, Arkansas US
Job Number: 20940