Registered Nurse - Surgical Care Unit - Full time
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee US
Requisition Number: REGIS77770
The staff RN is a professional caregiver who is responsible for designated patients for a specific time frame. The staff RN utilizes the nursing process, the environment, and other health care resources to meet the specialized age-appropriate physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of all ages of patient populations assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current state Registered Nurse license; or eligible for immediate state license.
- Able to meet physical and sensory requirements of job.
- Able to successfully complete orientation of job performance.
- Able to meet health standards for hospital employment.
- Maintain Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) Certification.
- Prior acute-care experience preferred, new graduates will be considered.
- Must be highly motivated and committed to a quality of care that emphasizes the patient first.
Apply today to learn about what we can offer you. Please contact Lisette Winders, recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Community / Marketing Title: Registered Nurse - Surgical Care Unit - Full time
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cleveland, Tennessee US
Job Number: 20724