Registered Nurse, RN, 4 East, Telemetry, FT, Nights, 7p-730a, $20k-$25k SIGN-ON BONUS!
Location: Scranton, Pennsylvania US
Requisition Number: RNREG81380
Regional Hospital of Scranton is a 198-bed acute care hospital. The hospital has been nationally recognized for quality, and in 2012 – for the sixth consecutive year – was named one of America’s Top 50 Hospitals by HealthGrades, a national accrediting organization. For three years in a row, it has been named Best Hospital in the Scranton / Wilkes-Barre Area by U.S. News and World Report magazine and to Becker’s Hospital Review list of the leading 100 hospitals in the United States.
RN Tele Job Description:
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Requires an associate's degree and is certified as a registered nurse.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- ACLS required
- Telemetry experience preferred
Great benefits, starting $20,000 sign on bonus!
Community / Marketing Title: Registered Nurse, RN, 4 East, Telemetry, FT, Nights, 7p-730a, $20k-$25k SIGN-ON BONUS!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Scranton, Pennsylvania US
Job Number: 19374