RN 4E L&D (AM/PM)
Location: Laredo, Texas US
Requisition Number: RN4EL74048
Position's Purpose and Essential Functions:
Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care. Assists physicians during examinations and procedures. Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse. Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Minimum job requirements for education and license include an associate's degree, and must be certified as a registered nurse from an accredited school of professional nursing. Must be licensed in the State of Texas. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within this particular field.
Applicants Job Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited RN program.
- Internship or 3 months experience as an RN.
- Letter of Recommendation are preferred for applicants with less than 1 year of applicable experience in nursing.
- Preferably Labor and Delivery Experience.
- Licensed as a R.N. by the Texas State Board of Registered Nurse Examiners.
- BLS, ACLS, NRP, Stable, Basic, intermediate and advanced fetal monitoring. Some may be completed within first 90 days of hire cost-free at the Hospital.
- Must successfully pass any pre-employment assessment(s) required by the facility.
- Sign on and relocation available for eligible candidates
Apply today to learn about what we can offer you. Please contact Eva Fassauer, Recruiter at Eva_Fassauer@chs.net for more details.
Community / Marketing Title: RN 4E L&D (AM/PM)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Laredo, Texas US
Job Number: 18391