RN, 8 East, Med Surg Onc, FT, (2) 7a-7:30p & (2) 3p-11:30p)/ $15k-$20k SIGN ON BONUS!
Location: Scranton, Pennsylvania US
Requisition Number: RNREG70372
Regional Hospital of Scranton is a 198-bed acute care hospital. The hospital has been nationally recognized for quality, and in 2012 – for the sixth consecutive year – was named one of America’s Top 50 Hospitals by HealthGrades, a national accrediting organization. For three years in a row, it has been named Best Hospital in the Scranton / Wilkes-Barre Area by U.S. News and World Report magazine and to Becker’s Hospital Review list of the leading 100 hospitals in the United States.
RN Med Surg Oncology Unit:
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures. Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Requires an associate's degree and is certified as a registered nurse.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Great pay and benefits! Sign on bonus starting at $15,000!
Community / Marketing Title: RN, 8 East, Med Surg Onc, FT, (2) 7a-7:30p & (2) 3p-11:30p)/ $15k-$20k SIGN ON BONUS!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Scranton, Pennsylvania US
Job Number: 18380