RN - Surgery - FT - 12:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Location: Dothan, Alabama US
Requisition Number: RNSUR71183
The Registered Nurse in the Operating room takes direction from the Charge RN, Clinical Coordinator, and the Director of Surgery. The Registered Nurse is a licensed professional who provides patient care for patients of all ages, from pediatric to geriatric, based on the Nursing Process. This position is responsible for the direct and indirect total nursing care of patients during the perioperative phase. This position requires knowledge and application of circulating and/or scrubbing skills necessary to assist in the performance of various surgical procedures. The Registered Nurse shall assume Team Leader or Charge Nurse Responsibilities as needed.
- Must have the required education needed to be a Registered Nurse.
- One (1) year clinical nursing experience preferred.
- Must have current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of Alabama.
- Certified Nurse in the Operating Room is desired.
- Must maintain current BLS and ACLS Certification
Apply today to learn about what we can offer you. Please contact Enza Rebecchi, Recruiter at Vincenza_Rebecchi@chs.net for more details.
Community / Marketing Title: RN - Surgery - FT - 12:00 PM - 8:30 PM
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dothan, Alabama US
Job Number: 18133