Biomedical Engineering Team Leader
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana US
Requisition Number: BIOME62599
Biomedical Technician II
Lutheran Hospital is looking for qualified Biomedical Technician II candidates in the Biomedical Engineering Services Department, reporting to designated supervisor and or manager.
Duties for Biomed Tech II include but are not limited to:
- Designs, develops and provides safety testing, along with repair and maintenance of biomedical equipment
- Performs inspections for
- incoming inspections and modifications of medical equipment
- non-medical equipment and communications equipment in accordance with established policies, procedures, manufacturer service requirements and regulatory codes and standards
- Ensures biomedical equipment is in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and quality control standards
- Relies on judgment and limited experience to plan and accomplish goals, while performing a variety of tasks, using a degree of creativity and latitude
We would be pleased to have you join our Lutheran Hospital Team!
Apply today to learn about what we can offer you. Please contact Dalena Phan, Recruiter at Dalena_Phan@chs.net for more details.
City: Fort Wayne
Community / Marketing Title: Biomedical Engineering Team Leader
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Fort Wayne, Indiana US
Job Number: 17183