RN Emergency Services - Full Time Nights
Location: Bentonville, Arkansas US
Requisition Number: RNEME64158
Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent emergency care to patients an emergency setting? If so, consider joining our team as an RN in our Emergency Department.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Quickly and accurately assesses patient care needs
- Working collaboratively with doctors and staff to provide exceptional care
- Performing all requested diagnostic tests
- Diagnosing and developing treatment plans collaboratively with doctors and staff
- Managing multiple cases simultaneously, prioritizing needs continually
- Working at maximum efficiency without compromising quality of care
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:
- License to practice as an RN in the state of Arkansas
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification, ACLS and PALS certification at start or acquired within first 60 days of employment
- 1+ year of experience in Trauma or Emergency care
Apply today to learn about what we can offer you. Please contact Eva Fassauer, Recruiter at Eva_Fassauer@chs.net for more details.
About Northwest Health
Northwest Health provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Johnson and Siloam Springs communities in northwestern Arkansas. We are your family, friends and neighbors, and we work with and for our community to provide quality healthcare.
With a combined active medical staff of more than 540 physicians, 2,200 employees and 487 beds, Northwest Health is one of the largest health networks in Northwest Arkansas with five hospitals and over thirty clinics. Our hospitals include:
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
- Siloam Springs Regional Hospital
- Northwest Health Physicians’ Specialty Hospital
- Willow Creek Women’s Hospital
Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic regions in America—a perfect blend of urban sophistication and small town charm. If you aren’t local and haven’t already discovered this, check out www.northwestarkansas.org to see why NWA keeps winning awards as a best place to live.
Community / Marketing Title: RN Emergency Services - Full Time Nights
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bentonville, Arkansas US
Job Number: 17154