Location: Laredo, Texas US
Requisition Number: QUALI45424
Under general direction of the Director of Quality, this position is responsible for clinical data management and reporting of quality indicators for the hospital. This role is key to the identification of complex quality issues through data analysis and reports. May provide guidance or expertise to less experienced analysts and nursing staff. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with 1-3 years of acute care hospital experience. Must possess working knowledge of general hospital operations, JCAHO, OSHA, Medicare COP, and state requirements. Current state Nursing license.
Essential Functions of Position:
1. Data Management and Submission to State and Accrediting Bodies.
2. Abstraction: Daily data abstraction of patient records, demonstrating a consistent methodology for reporting is required.
3. Quarterly reporting and presentation to multiple committees.
Qualifications & Experience:
1. Required: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. (ADN or BSN are eligible); Masters Degree preferred.
2. Required: 1-3 years of acute care hospital experience. Preferred: 5 or more years.
3. Must possess working knowledge of general hospital operations, JCAHO, OSHA, Medicare COP, and state requirements.
4. Current state Nursing license (Texas Eligible for Endorsement for out-of-state or non-compact nurses).
Position is an Administrative Nursing Role. Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Location: 1700 E. Saunders, Laredo Tx (Main Campus)
National Holidays observed. PTO & Sick Bank Accrued Time. Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet and Accident Insurance Eligibility. Company Paid Life Insurance. Education Tuition Reimbursement and Adoption Assistance Provided.
Apply today to learn about what we can offer you. Please contact Dalena Phan, Recruiter at Dalena_Phan@chs.net for more details.
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Laredo, Texas US
Job Number: 16827