Registered Nurse / 2West -Telemetry / FT Nights /15-25K Sign On BONUS!
Location: Scranton, Pennsylvania US
Requisition Number: REGIS39822
Moses Taylor Hospital is a 217-bed, acute care hospital committed to providing quality health care that is patient and community-focused. Key services include family birthing suites with an on-site Level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), nationally recognized for three years in the top 10 percent of birthing hospitals in the nation. Senior Mental Health Services and the HELP program assist elderly patients with issues related to aging, such as dementia and behavioral health. Moses Taylor Hospital’s Radiology Department is accredited in all services, including mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy, MRI, CT and nuclear medicine. Moses Taylor Hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission and has a fully accredited Pharmacy Residency program.
RN Tele Job Description:
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care. Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Requires an associate's degree and is certified as a registered nurse.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- BLS, ACLS preferred
Great pay and benefits, $10,000-$15,000 sign on bonus!
Community / Marketing Title: Registered Nurse / 2West -Telemetry / FT Nights /15-25K Sign On BONUS!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Scranton, Pennsylvania US
Job Number: 14544